Carpet Cleaning in Bath
maid2order cleaning in partnership with wall2wall carpet cleaning provid high quality carpet cleaning in the Bath, Somerset & Wiltshire area at very competitive rates. Our fully trained and uniformed staff use extraction cleaning methods to achieve a deep and thorough carpet cleaning service. Our professional carpet cleaning will remove deep down dirt, stains and dust mites leaving your carpets looking and feeling like new.
We offer both domestic and residential carpet cleaning including one off cleans as well as regular carpet maintenance to suit your requirements.
We also clean all fabric upholstery including anything form a full 3 piece suite to a settees, chairs, settles and other upholstered furniture. For more information on our upholstery cleaning service take a look at our upholstery cleaning in Bath page.
Our carpet cleaning can be carried out at times to suit you - morning, evening, weekdays, weekends and we can provide carpet cleaning in Bath, Melksham, Corsham, Trowbridge, Keynsham, Bradford-on-Avon and further afield.
A typical maid2order carpet clean would include the following:
- Pre-vacuuming of the carpet to remove all loose dust and dirt. This is a very important part of the process and often overlooked. By thoroughly vacuuming the carpet the overall effectiveness of the cleaning process is greatly enhanced.
- For heavily soiled carpets a pre-spray is applied which helps to breakdown the grease & oil in the carpet, and loosens the dirt prior to the main clean.
- The main clean is usually done with and extraction cleaner that sprays detergent onto the carpet, which is then agitated with a rotary brush to help loosen maximum dirt and provide a deep clean, before the waste solution is vacuumed back into the machine. Warm air is also applied to help speed up the drying process. This process is repeated a second time to ensure fantastic results. The carpet drying time varies from 30-mins to a couple of hours.
- Optional carpet guard can now be applied to help protect the carpet from future accidental spillages.
- The carpet is next groomed with a rake to set the pile and help decrease the drying time.
- Foil tabs are place under all furniture to protect the carpet from staining and also to protect the furniture from the damp carpet.
- A final inspection is made to ensure no stains or discolouration has been missed.
So for all your carpet cleaning requirements, maid2order carpet cleaning in Bath has the right solution for you.